The 49th Annual Holiday Boat Parade in Boca Raton, Florida
Each year in December, the City of Boca Raton’s spectacular Holiday Boat Parade lights up the Intracoastal Waterway. It is a wonderful family-friendly Holiday tradition that annually entertains the viewers with more than 30 festively decorated boats of all shapes and sizes. In 2023, the Boca Raton Holiday Boat Parade will take place on Saturday, December 16.
Saturday, December 16, 2023
The parade takes place at the Intracoastal Waterway — beginning at C-15 Canal and traveling south to Hillsboro Blvd. Bridge.
Public Viewing Areas
- Red Reef Park — 1400 N Ocean Boulevard
- Wildflower Park — 551 E Palmetto Park Road
- Silver Palm Park — 600 E Palmetto Park Road
Boat Parade Hours
6:30 pm – 8:30 pm
- Palm Beach Holiday Boat Parade
- Pompano Beach Holiday Boat Parade
- Madeira Beach Festival of Lights Holiday Boat Parade