Friday, July 19, 2024
Sunday, July 28, 2024
Cheyenne Frontier Days Entry Gate
1226 W 8th Ave, Cheyenne, WY 82001, United States
- Park-n-Ride Parking: $20 per vehicle (Buses will travel between Park-n-Ride and Frontier Park all day long.)
- Frontier Park Parking: $25 per vehicle
- Headquarters Phone: (307) 778-7200
- Ticket Office Phone: (307) 778-7222 (Mon – Fri: 9 am – 5 pm)
- Mailing Address: P.O. Box 2477, Cheyenne, WY 82003
Social Media Profiles
- Twitter: twitter.com/CheFrontierDays
- Facebook: fb.com/cheyennefrontierdays
- Instagram: instagram.com/chefrontierdays
About Cheyenne Frontier Days
Cheyenne Frontier Days (CFD) annually takes place during the last full week in July at the fairgrounds located on 8th Avenue in Cheyenne, Wyoming. First held in 1897, it is one of the largest outdoor rodeos & western celebrations.
CFD is a family-friendly and fun-filled event that features rodeo performances, food, carnival rides, live music, games, pancake breakfasts, commercial exhibitors, a grand parade, an airshow, and more. In 2024, the ten-day Cheyenne Frontier Days will be held from Friday, July 19 to Sunday, July 28.
The Cheyenne Frontier Days arena became Wyoming’s first airfield in April 1911, when Guy Stoddard attempted to fly a plane from the arena floor. Unfortunately, his flight wasn’t successful. Later that year, Harold Brinker did fly his plane from Frontier Days arena and used it as his airfield for the next two years.
- Colorado Farm Show
- Husker Harvest Days
- Arapahoe County Fair
- Prescott Frontier Days
- National Western Stock Show