The Eastern Michigan State Fair is held annually at the fairgrounds located along Midway Street in Imlay City, MI. It is a family-friendly event featuring many attractions for everyone, such as livestock, poultry, magic shows, demonstrations, monster trucks, bull rodeos, demolition derbies, carnival rides, food, and much more. In 2024, the five-day Eastern Michigan State Fair will begin on Tuesday, July 23 and conclude on Saturday, July 27.
Tuesday, July 23, 2024
Saturday, July 27, 2024
195 Midway Street, Imlay City, MI 48444, United States
Noon to 11 pm daily
Parking at the fairgrounds is free.
Lapeer County Agricultural Society
- Office Phone: (810) 724-4145
- Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Facebook: fb.com/easternmichiganstatefair
- Billing Address: PO Box 55, Imlay City, MI 48444
- Big Country Fest — Frankenmuth, MI
- Saginaw County Fair — Chesaning, MI
- Shiawassee County Fair — Corunna, MI
- Michigan Renaissance Festival — Holly, MI
- The Big, Bright Light Show — Rochester, MI