The 54th Annual Everglades Seafood Festival
The Seafood Festival takes place each February at Copeland Avenue in Everglades City, Florida. In addition to delectable seafood, the festival also features live music, craft booths, and carnival rides. In 2024, the three-day Everglades Seafood Festival will take place from Friday, February 2 to Sunday, February 4.
Friday, February 2, 2024
Sunday, February 4, 2024
In front of Everglades City Hall
102 Copeland Avenue, Everglades City, FL 34139, United States
- Fri, Feb 2: 4:30 pm – 10 pm
- Sat, Feb 3: 10 am – 10 pm
- Sun, Feb 4: 11 am – 6 pm
Admission is free for everyone on Friday, February 17th. Admission fee is $5 per person on Saturday & Sunday. Persons up to 17 years old, as well as the residents of Everglades City, Chokoloskee, and Copeland receive free admission.
There is limited free parking in the city.
Florida Stone Crabbers Association (FLSCA)
Social Media Profiles
- Facebook: fb.com/EvergladesSeafoodFestival
- Instagram: instagram.com/EvergladesSeafoodFestival
- Fort Myers ArtFest
- Swamp Cabbage Festival
- Coconut Point Art Festival
- Sarasota Seafood & Music Festival
- Alachua County Youth Fair & Livestock Show