The Seafood Festival takes place each February at Copeland Avenue in Everglades City, Florida. In addition to delectable seafood, the festival also features live music, craft booths, and carnival rides. In 2023, the three-day Everglades Seafood Festival will take place from Friday, February 17 to Sunday, February 19.
Friday, February 17, 2023
Sunday, February 19, 2023
In front of Everglades City Hall
102 Copeland Avenue, Everglades City, FL 34139, United States
- Fri, Feb 17: 5 pm – 10 pm
- Sat, Feb 18: 10 am – 10 pm
- Sun, Feb 19: 11 am – 6 pm
Admission is free.
There is limited free parking in the city.
Social Media Profiles
- Facebook: fb.com/EvergladesSeafoodFestival
- Instagram: instagram.com/EvergladesSeafoodFestival
- Fort Myers ArtFest
- Swamp Cabbage Festival
- Coconut Point Art Festival
- Sarasota Seafood & Music Festival
- Alachua County Youth Fair & Livestock Show