The 160th NZ Agricultural Show
The New Zealand Agricultural Show is annually held at Canterbury Agricultural Park to celebrate all that is great about rural life. It is South Island’s largest community event that features parades, competitions, carnival, entertainment, demonstrations, animals, food, and so much more. In 2023, the three-day New Zealand Agricultural Show will be held from Wednesday, 15 November to Friday, 17 November.
Wednesday, 15 November 2023
Friday, 17 November 2023
Canterbury Agricultural Park
102 Curletts Road, Hillmorton, Christchurch 8042, New Zealand
Canterbury A&P Association
8:00 am – 5:30 pm on all three days of the Show.
Public parking during the New Zealand Agricultural Show is free.
- Phone: 03 343 3033
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Postal Address: PO Box 9002, Tower Junction, Christchurch 8149
- Office Address: 102 Curletts Road, Sockburn (On the corner of Deans Avenue and Mackenzie Drive)
- Ballarat Spring Show – Australia
- Fieldays – Ohaupo, New Zealand
- South Island Agricultural Field Days – Kirwee, New Zealand
when do entries close, thanks Pat Butterick