World Chocolate Day, sometimes referred to as, International Chocolate Day, is an annual observance that occurs globally on July 7. People celebrate this day by gifting and eating chocolates. Popular chocolate brands include Kit Kat, Ferrero Rocher, Mars, Hershey’s, Toblerone, Cadbury, Snickers, M&M’S, Patchi, Lindt & Sprüngli, Godiva, Green & Black’s, Coffee Crisp, Twix, Ghirardelli, and Guylian.
In 2023, World Chocolate Day will be celebrated on Friday, July 7.
“What kind of monster could possibly hate chocolate?”
– Cassandra Clare (American author, born in 1973)
“All you need is love. But a little chocolate now and then doesn’t hurt.”
– Charles M. Schulz (American cartoonist, 1922 – 2000)
“Look, there’s no metaphysics on earth like chocolates.”
– Fernando Pessoa (Portuguese poet and writer, 1888 – 1935)
“Chocolate says “I’m sorry” so much better than words.”
– Rachel Vincent (American author and former English teacher, born in 1978)
“Anything is good if it’s made of chocolate.”
– Jo Brand (English comedian, writer, presenter and actress, born in 1957)