Portland Rose Festival is annually held at the Tom McCall Waterfront Park in Portland, Oregon. The festival first took place in 1907 to put Portland on the map and brand it the ‘summer capital of the world’. The Rose Festival is a family-friendly event that offers lots of fun and entertainment for all ages. The festival features parades, fireworks, rose shows, carnival rides, contests, food, games, and more. In 2023, the Portland Rose Festival will take place from Friday, May 26 to Sunday, June 11.
Friday, May 26, 2023
Sunday, June 11, 2023
Tom McCall Waterfront Park
98 SW Naito Pkwy, Portland, OR 97204, United States
Portland Rose Festival Foundation
- Phone: 503.227.2681
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Address: Rose Building, 1020 SW Naito Parkway, Portland, OR 97204
Social Media Profiles
- Twitter: @PDXRoseFestival
- Instagram: @pdxrosefestival
- Facebook: @PortlandRoseFestival
Portland is known as the city of roses.