56th Year of Winona Peach Festival
Winona Peach Festival (WPF) is annually held at Winona Park located along Barton Street. The festival first took place in 1967 and became incorporated in 1982. Over the years, the festival has evolved into a widely celebrated community tradition in the Greater Toronto and Hamilton Area, and beyond.
The Peach Festival is a family-friendly and fun-filled event that features midway rides, games, food booths, displays, commercial exhibits, arts & crafts, pageants, a car show, and so much more. In 2023, the three-day Winona Peach Festival will be held from Friday, August 25 to Sunday, August 27.
Friday, August 25, 2023
Sunday, August 27, 2023
1328 Barton Street, Winona, ON L8E 5L3, Canada
- Fri, Aug 25: 5 pm – 11 pm
- Sat, Aug 26: 10 am – 11 pm
- Sun, Aug 27: 10 am – 6 pm
Admission to Winona Peach Festival is free.
Parking is free.
- Telephone: 905-643-2084
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mailing Address: P.O. Box 10505, Winona, Ontario, L8E 5R1
Social Media Profiles
- Facebook: fb.com/WinonaPeachFestival
- Instagram: instagram.com/winonapeachfest