Thursday, May 18, 2023
Sunday, May 21, 2023
2465 Gunclub Rd, Angels Camp, CA 95222, United States
- Phone: 209.736.2561
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mailing Address: PO Box 489, Angels Camp, CA 95222
Social Media Profiles
- Twitter: twitter.com/frogtownorg
- Instagram: instagram.com/calaverascountyfair
- Facebook: fb.com/calaverascountyfairandjumpingfrogjubilee
About the Event
Calaveras County Fair & Jumping Frog Jubilee is annually held on the 3rd full weekend of May in Angels Camp, California. The fair’s earliest roots date back to 1893, making it one of the longest-running events in the State of California. The first fair took place in Copperopolis and eventually found a permanent home outside Angels Camp. While the fair began in 1893, Frog Jump was first held in 1928. And both events merged in 1937, making the festival even more enticing.
The festival features live music, food, livestock, a destruction derby, a children’s parade, vendors, exhibits, and more. In 2023, the four-day Calaveras County Fair & Jumping Frog Jubilee will take place from Thursday, May 18 to Sunday, May 21.