Deerfield Fair is annually held at the fairgrounds on Stage Road. The fair celebrates Deerfield and its strong agricultural roots. It is a family-friendly event that offers something for all ages. The fair features animals, contests, rides, displays, fun, food, and more. In 2023, the four-day Deerfield Fair will take place from Thursday, September 28 to Sunday, October 1.
Thursday, September 28, 2023
Sunday, October 1, 2023
34 Stage Road, Deerfield, NH 03037, United States
Parking is free. Premium parking, across from “A” Gate is also available.
Deerfield Fair Association, Inc.
- Administration Office Phone: (603) 463-7421 EXT 1
- Concessions Office Phone: (603) 463-3064
- Fax: (603) 463-5685
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Facebook: fb.com/DeerfieldFair
- Mailing Address: P.O. Box 156, Deerfield, NH 03037
In 2018, Deerfield Fair weighed in the largest pumpkin in North American History. The pumpkin weighed 2528 pounds and was grown by Steve Geddes of Boscawen.