Maryland Irish Festival is held each year at the State Fairgrounds located along York Road in Timonium, MD. It is a family-friendly festival that celebrates the Irish culture. Maryland Irish Festival features music, dance, traditional cuisine, cultural exhibits, contests, and so much more. In 2023, the three-day Maryland Irish Festival will begin on Friday, November 10 and conclude on Sunday, November 12.
Friday, November 10, 2023
Sunday, November 12, 2023
Maryland State Fairgrounds – Cow Palace Building
2200 York Road, Timonium, MD 21093, United States
- Fri, Nov 10: 6:00 pm to 11:00 pm
- Sat, Nov 11: 12 pm to 11:00 pm
- Sun, Nov12: 12 pm to 6:00 pm
Parking is free.
Irish Charities of Maryland
Social Media Profiles
- Twitter: twitter.com/MDirishfest
- Facebook: fb.com/MDirishfest
- Instagram: instagram.com/mdirishfest