Saturday, September 30, 2023
Sunday, October 8, 2023
Elkins, West Virginia 26241, United States
- Phone: 304-636-1824
- Fax: 304-636-4020
- Mailing Address: PO Box 388, 10 11th Street, Office F, Elkins, WV 26241
- Office Hours: 9:00 am – 3:00 pm
Social Media Profiles
- Twitter: twitter.com/ForestFestWV
- Instagram: instagram.com/forestfestivalwv
- Facebook: fb.com/MountainStateForestFestival
About Mountain State Forest Festival
It is one of the largest and oldest festivals in the state of West Virginia and annually takes place in Elkins. Originated in 1930, the festival is dedicated to the preservation and conservation of the state’s natural resources. The event is held each fall and attracts around 125,000 visitors.
In addition to emphasizing the important role of natural resources in the economic development of West Virginia, the festival also offers lots of entertainment and family fun. The event features parades, competitions, exhibits, kids’ activities, food and so much more. In 2023, the nine-day Mountain State Forest Festival will be held from Saturday, September 30 to Sunday, October 8.