National Espresso Day is celebrated each year on November 23rd.
You can celebrate National Espresso Day by:
- Heading out to your local caffeination station and drinking some espresso.
- Buying an espresso machine for home use because having coffee available anytime is the way to go.
- Going beyond that generic cup of Starbucks and trying a different espresso blend.
- Trying a new recipe such as espresso brownies, espresso mousse, and chocolate affogato.
- Inviting a friend for espresso because celebrations are so much better when enjoyed with good company (and the same goes for celebrating National Espresso Day).
In 2023, National Espresso Day will be celebrated on Thursday, November 23.
How to Make Espresso at Home
Here is how you can make espresso without an espresso machine.