The Skagit Valley Tulip Festival is organized annually from April 1st to April 30th in Mount Vernon, WA. The festival celebrates millions of tulips bursting into bloom and showcases Skagit Valley agriculture.
The Skagit Valley Tulip Festival is designed as a driving tour that offers plenty of activities and attractions. The festival features food, music, kids’ activities, vendors & retailers, exhibits, and so much more. In 2023, the month-long Skagit Valley Tulip Festival will begin on Monday, April 1 and conclude on Tuesday, April 30.
Monday, April 1, 2024
Tuesday, April 30, 2024
Tulip Festival Office: 311 W Kincaid St, Mount Vernon, WA 98273
The festival is designed as a driving tour as many events and attractions are scattered throughout the lower Skagit Valley. The tulips are generally grown 60 miles north of Seattle along I-5, in a 15-mile triangle bordered by Highway 20, the Skagit River, and the Swinomish River Channel.
- Phone: 360-428-5959
- Email: email@example.com
- Mailing Address: P.O. Box 1784, Mount Vernon, WA 98273
- Boise Flower and Garden Show in Boise, ID
- Orange City Tulip Festival in Orange City, IA
- Northwest Flower & Garden Festival in Seattle, WA
- Cherry Blossom & Japanese Cultural Festival in Seattle, WA
- Santa Barbara International Orchid Show in Santa Barbara, CA