Eastern New Mexico State Fair (ENMSF) is held each year at the fairgrounds located along Main Street in Roswell, NM. It is a family-friendly and fun-filled event featuring many attractions such as livestock, poultry, a parade, rodeo performances, live music, food, amusement rides, and more. In 2023, the six-day Eastern New Mexico State Fair will begin on Monday, October 2 and end on Saturday, October 7.
Monday, October 2, 2023
Saturday, October 7, 2023
2500 SE Main St, Roswell, NM 88203, United States
- Monday and Saturday: 12 pm – 11 pm
- Tuesday through Friday: 4 pm – 11 pm
Parking is free.
- Phone: (575) 623-9411
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Facebook: fb.com/enmsf
- Mailing Address: P.O. Box 824, Roswell, NM 88202-0824
- Panhandle South Plains Fair
- Amarillo Farm and Ranch Show
- Southern New Mexico State Fair
- National Fiery Foods & BBQ Show
- Albuquerque International Balloon Fiesta