Random Acts Of Kindness Day is an annual event observed on February 17th. Random Acts of Kindness Day is celebrated on September 1st in New Zealand and on the first Friday of November in Canada.
As the name implies, you can celebrate this day by doing random acts of kindness. You can let others know about this day in person, through text messages, or by posting on social media. If you are an educationist, you can organize a classroom activity. Moreover, Random Acts of Kindness Day is a wonderful opportunity for parents to educate their kids about kindness.
Random Acts Of Kindness Day will be observed on Saturday, February 17, 2024.
Motivational Quotes about Kindness
“Love and kindness are never wasted.”
– Barbara De Angelis (American relationship consultant & author, born in 1951)
“A little thought and a little kindness are often worth more than a great deal of money.”
– John Ruskin (English art critic of the Victorian era, 1819-1900)
“No one has ever become poor by giving.”
– Anne Frank (German-Dutch diarist of Jewish origin, 1929-1945)
“Be a little kinder than you have to.”
– E. Lockhart (Emily Jenkins, American writer, born in 1967)
“A kind act can sometimes be as powerful as a sword.”
– Rick Riordan (American author, born in 1964)